5 Tips for Planning a Virtual Event on a Tight Timeline
October 26, 2021
When planning a virtual event, the more time you have to plan, the more successful your event will be. But, as any seasoned virtual event planner knows, you won’t always have the benefit of ample time to plan a virtual event!
This is no reason to give up on building your dream event! Follow along for 5 top tips to successfully plan a virtual event, even on a tight timeline.
- Identifying the event’s main goalsIdentify the purpose of the event and your target audience. Focusing on your event’s must-haves is imperative, especially when planning on a short timeline. It is also vital to consider what transformation you intend to give your audience through the event.
- Find elements that can be cut out
Simplicity is paramount when planning an event on a tight timeline. You need to identify things you can sacrifice to keep the event planning process simple. Reducing the number of speakers and attendee engagement programs is a good start towards planning a rushed event.
- Use a technical and secure all-in-one platformWith a quick turnaround time comes the need for top-notch efficiency. For this reason, you need to use a sophisticated platform to accommodate live-streaming, zoom integration, attendee engagement, sponsor tools, and more. However, remember to keep it as simple as possible for the clients and attendees to use.
- Utilize event management solutionsEvent management solutions can come in handy when you are on a tight timeline. Planning an impactful virtual event involves several tasks that can easily overwhelm first-time hosts or inexperienced teams. Event management solutions can help reduce the chaos of planning a rushed event.
- Utilize existing contacts and social media to spread the wordIf you are working with a tight time frame, you may not have sufficient time to market your event. In such a case, engage your existing circle to spread the word. Contact your friends, current mail list, previous event attendees, and internal employees to help market your function.
At Stova, we will provide you with the best event management solutions to help you plan your upcoming virtual event even on a tight timeline. Contact us now to see how we can help you.
MeetingPlay + Aventri + eventcore Unveils New Name & Corporate Rebrand
Combined entity emerges as the definitive event technology ecosystem to support visionary brands with all their events Washington, D.C. – October 10, 2022 – Following…
News: TED’s Lisa Choi Owens Joins the Stova Board of Directors
At Stova, we are happy that we have some good news to celebrate! As of today, Lisa Choi Owens, CRO and head of partnerships at…
Stova named one of 22 event solutions to watch this year
At Stova, we are passionate about creating elegant and highly personalized event registration experiences, built to spec for our clients. And it looks like the…
Ready to learn more?
Whether your event is virtual, hybrid, or in-person, enhance your attendee’s journey with an event ecosystem built for your audience. Ready to walk through Stova's event technology solutions? Schedule some time with us today.