Going Global: How to Talk to Your Hybrid and Virtual Attendees with Wordly
June 17, 2021
One of the best things about virtual and hybrid events is that they can be enjoyed by attendees from all over the world. To make sure all of our non-native English speakers can enjoy the presented content, we have integrated with Wordly, a real-time translation tool that can translate multiple languages simultaneously.
If you haven’t heard from Wordly yet, the integration allows non-native speakers and the hearing-impaired to understand and participate in a variety of connection and communication based engagement features. Let’s take a look how Worldy can help.
Communication Without Borders
Your meetings and events have multiple components, a wide array of video and communication options, and professionals from around the world tuning in, so it’s important for your event platform to seamlessly integrate with a translation software to bring your content to the consumer. Wordly works with video types such as:
- Video Conference Calls
- Your conference calls, translated, whether it’s audio-only or video, as well, feel confident knowing your attendees will be able to understand and interact with your meetings in real-time.
- Live Webinars & Online Training
- Arguably one of the most important aspects of your events and meetings is the live presentation and training portion, if applicable. Give your attendees peace of mind with the Wordly integration, allowing them to translate the training and live session if they need it. Bringing attendees together, one translation at a time.
- Pre-Recorded Video Content
- Your pre-recorded content will be translated in a cinch! Simply upload your pre-recorded video and enable Wordly translation integration, and you’re done. Your content will be available to your audience in 16 different language selections. Learn more about Stova Studio to produce your own studio-quality content!
- One-on-One Meetings
- One-on-one chats between attendees or attendees to sponsors/exhibitors have no boundaries, either. Networking no longer has a language barrier, so ideas can be shared seamlessly.
- Large Conferences:
- Since there is no human translation, your translation can be broadcasted without limitations during your large-scale conference. The feature, once integrated, is for use of all attendees, if they need it!
No more waiting for human translators. Simply send audio through a Wordly-enabled phone or computer, and participants see and hear translations in real time on their own device, for free.
Attendees can choose to hear or read via closed caption translations in 16 different languages, including: Arabic, Bengali, Chinese (Simplified), Chinese (Traditional), Dutch, English, French, Germany, Hindi, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Spanish, and Tamil. In addition, Wordly is continually working to upgrade the language translations they offer, and there are three languages currently in Beta: Indonesian (Bahasa), Polish and Vietnamese.
The translation software AI is trained to listen to, and understand, different dialects and accents, so you can feel confident that the translation will be understood by your attendees!
Together, Wordly and Stova help with:
Team members, associates, prospects and partners do not need to be fluent in your language to participate, contribute, and gain value.
Virtual events remove distance barriers. Ubiquitous interpretation removes language barriers.
Leverage that reach to engage a larger addressable market. Simultaneous interpretation helps you unlock the potential of global teams and global markets.
In virtually every scenario with a multilingual audience, letting them choose the language they participate in will improve knowledge transfer. It also improves their stamina, by allowing the to focus on assimilating lessons, rather than translating in their heads (which is quite taxing).
AI-based real-time translation is still novel and stimulating. Attendees are often delighted seeing spontaneous speech transcribed and translated in real time. This reflects well on your reputation as providing inclusive, innovative, engaging and valuable meeting facilities.
If you’d like to learn more about how to level-up your virtual production game with a Wordly integration, reach out to us today.
MeetingPlay + Aventri + eventcore Unveils New Name & Corporate Rebrand
Combined entity emerges as the definitive event technology ecosystem to support visionary brands with all their events Washington, D.C. – October 10, 2022 – Following…
News: TED’s Lisa Choi Owens Joins the Stova Board of Directors
At Stova, we are happy that we have some good news to celebrate! As of today, Lisa Choi Owens, CRO and head of partnerships at…
Event Badge Technology: 3 Ways to Create a Sustainable Event
In honor of Earth Day, we’re thinking about how planners can go green at their events. With all the event technology available for meetings and…
Ready to learn more?
Whether your event is virtual, hybrid, or in-person, enhance your attendee’s journey with an event ecosystem built for your audience. Ready to walk through Stova's event technology solutions? Schedule some time with us today.