Please note, use of the Stova’s cloud-based event management and registration platforms, mobile applications, and other software applications and solutions (collectively, the “Platform”) is governed by our Master Service Agreement, available at https://stova.io/msa/.
- Permitted Use of The Website
Stova may, at any time and for any reason, in its sole discretion, modify, discontinue or suspend any or all of the functionalities, Information and/or services provided on the Website, with or without notice, and shall not be liable for any such modification, discontinuance or suspension.
- Prohibited Use of The Website
By accessing the Website, you agree that you will not:
- Copy, modify, create a derivative work from, reverse engineer or reverse assemble the Website or otherwise attempt to discover any source code, or allow any third party to do so.
- Sell, assign, sublicense, distribute, commercially exploit, grant a security interest in or otherwise transfer any right in, or make available to a third party, the Website or any Information in any way.
- Use or launch any automated system, including without limitation, "robots," "spiders," or "offline readers," that accesses the Website in a manner that sends more request messages to the servers hosting Stova’s Website in a given period of time than a human can reasonably produce in the same period by using a conventional on-line web browser.
- Use the Website in any manner that damages, disables, overburdens, or impairs the Website or any other Stova Platform or network, or interferes with any other party's use and enjoyment of the Website.
- Attempt to gain unauthorized access to the Website.
- Gain unauthorized access to Stova’s data or the data of other users.
- Alter or modify another website to falsely imply that it is associated with Stova’s Website.
- Use or export Stova’s Information, products, or services in violation of U.S. export laws and regulations.
- Violate anyone else's legal rights (for example, privacy rights) or any laws (for example, copyright laws) in the user's jurisdiction.
- Use the Website in any manner to transmit content that could be deemed unlawful, threatening, harassing, racist, abusive, libelous, pornographic, vulgar, defamatory, obscene, indecent, or otherwise inappropriate or tortious, including any messages constituting or encouraging criminal conduct.
- Use the Website for any purpose or in any manner that is unlawful or prohibited by these terms.
- Copyrights and Trademarks
Trademarks, service marks and product names or logos that appear on the Website, as well as custom graphics, icons and other images covered by trademark, trade dress, copyright or other proprietary rights, are the property of Stova, its affiliates or its licensor(s). You may not use, copy, imitate or modify any such names, marks, logos, icons, graphics or images without the express written consent of Stova. The Website is protected by applicable intellectual property and other laws, including trademark and copyright laws.
- Information You Provide
You represent and warrant that you are who you say you are, that you have not submitted fictitious, false or inaccurate information about yourself on or through the Website. You agree that you will not knowingly or with intent to defraud provide material and misleading information on or through the Website.
- Links to Third-Party Web Sites
- Downloading Files
Stova cannot and does not guarantee or warrant that files available for downloading through the Website will be free of infection by software viruses or other harmful computer code, files or programs.
- Disclaimers; Limitations of Liability
THIS WEBSITE, AND ANY INFORMATION, SERVICE OR OTHER MATERIALS THAT MAY BE PROVIDED ON OR ACCESSED THROUGH THIS WEBSITE, ARE PROVIDED “AS IS,” WITH ALL FAULTS. NEITHER STOVA NOR ITS OFFICERS, DIRECTORS, EMPLOYEES, AGENTS OR AFFILIATES MAKE ANY WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, AS TO THE ACCURACY, VALIDITY, TIMELINESS, COMPLETENESS, AVAILABILITY, MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE OF THE WEBSITE OR ANY INFORMATION PROVIDED ON OR CONTAINED IN THE WEBSITE, OR ANY RESULTS TO BE DERIVED FROM USE OF THE WEBSITE. THE ENTIRE RISK OF ACCESS AND USE OF THE WEBSITE LIES WITH YOU.TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, AND REGARDLESS OF THE FORM OF ACTION, NEITHER STOVA, NOR ANY OF ITS SUBSIDIARIES OR AFFILIATES, NOR ANY OF ITS OR THEIR RESPECTIVE DIRECTORS, OFFICERS, EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS, SHALL BE LIABLE OR HAVE ANY RESPONSIBILITY OF ANY KIND TO ANY USER OF THIS WEBSITE, OR ANY OTHER PERSON, FOR ANY INACCURACIES, ERRORS OR OMISSIONS ON THE WEBSITE, OR ANY INFORMATION OR SERVICES PROVIDED ON THE WEBSITE, NOR FOR ANY LOSS OR DAMAGE (WHETHER DIRECT OR INDIRECT) INCURRED IN THE EVENT OF ANY FAILURE OR INTERRUPTION OF THE WEBSITE, OR RELATING TO ABILITY OR INABILITY TO ACCESS OR USE OF THE WEBSITE, REGARDLESS OF CAUSE. UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES SHALL STOVA, OR ANY OF ITS SUBSIDIARIES OR AFFILIATES, OR ITS OR THEIR RESPECTIVE DIRECTORS, OFFICERS, EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS BE LIABLE FOR ANY INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES (INCLUDING LOST PROFITS) WITH RESPECT TO THE ACCESS OR USE OF THE WEBSITE OR THE INFORMATION AVAILABLE THEREON, REGARDLESS OF WHETHER SUCH DAMAGES COULD HAVE BEEN FORESEEN OR PREVENTED.
IF, NOTWITHSTANDING THE OTHER TERMS, STOVA IS DETERMINED TO HAVE ANY LIABILITY TO YOU OR ANY THIRD PARTY FOR ANY LOSS, HARM OR DAMAGE, YOU AGREE THAT THE AGGREGATE LIABILITY OF STOVA AND ITS OFFICERS, DIRECTORS, MANAGERS, EMPLOYEES, AFFILIATES, AGENTS, CONTRACTORS, SERVICE PROVIDERS, LICENSORS OR SUPPLIERS SHALL IN ALL CASES BE LIMITED TO ONE HUNDRED DOLLARS.
- General Provisions
LAST UPDATED: 10 February 2023